Recently, I saw in an article somewhere that I’ve now totally forgotten, a blog about 14 things to achieve before the new year of 2014 (or was it 16 before 16?), a person was fitting in as much as they could before the old year ended and the new one began.
I liked the concept so much I’m stealing it for my own purposes.
I also love the idea of getting off my butt and squeezing as much in as possible, in the last part of the year when we usually slide into the pre- Christmas decline. It also gives me that last minute opportunity to tick some things off my yearly to-do list.
So without further ado, here they are:
- lose 5 kg (aim to get to 78.7kg)
- Make a red velvet cake (with beetroot not food colouring)
- Go to the dentist for a checkup – done already, tick!
- Sign up for the Cert. 4 in Retail management
- Have high tea at a fancy restaurant
- Sell my Christmas range at the Suitcase rummage market
- Finish de-cluttering the whole house
- See an Opera / ballet
- Give a Kiva loan – done!
- Put a Christmas gift under the K-mart wishing tree
- Climb a mountain
- Change jobs – done!
- Take a painting class
- Try hot yoga
- Visit the cat cafe- done!
- Do a drawing a day challenge
- Leaving this one blank just in case something else crops up, or you can suggest something for me!!
Update – I’m changing jobs, not with another company, but I got a promotion, and from the 1st Of December I’ll be stepping up in my job and moving to a new location!